PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (“USER AGREEMENT”) VERY CAREFULLY.
TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE
TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
BY VISITING, BROWSING, SHOPPING, ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEB SITE (THE “SITE”) OPERATED BY Brush and Pencil, LLC YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Important Information About This Legal Contract
- You agree to this User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, by visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in Brush and Pencil, LLC’s sole discretion. By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using the Site after a change has been posted to the Site, the Customer accepts that change. Customers should check this User Agreement and the Privacy Pledge frequently
Acceptance of Contract Terms
- This User Agreement, and all of its terms and conditions, constitute a legal contract between you and Brush and Pencil, LLC (References to “you” or “your” shall relate to a customer of Brush and Pencil, LLC or other party that visits, browses, shops, accesses or otherwise uses the Site (the “Customer”); references to “Brush and Pencil, LLC” shall relate to Brush and Pencil, LLC and its affiliates.) By visiting, browsing, shopping, accessing or otherwise using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this User Agreement and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, as it may be changed by Brush and Pencil, LLC from time to time, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by Brush and Pencil, LLC from its offices within the United States. Brush and Pencil, LLC makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is not authorized. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of TX without regard to conflict of law rules. You consent to jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in County, TX to hear any such claims.
Access, Interference and Linking
- Brush and Pencil, LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except as provided below under “Use Restrictions,” or with express written consent of Brush and Pencil, LLC.
The following activity on the Site is expressly prohibited: Any non-personal or commercial use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy portions of the Site or the content contained herein without prior written permission by Brush and Pencil, LLC; collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices, from the Site for the benefit of another merchant that supplies products competitive with or comparable to those offered on the Site; and, Any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper and timely functioning.
Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Brush and Pencil, LLC.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site so long as the link does not portray Brush and Pencil, LLC, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Brush and Pencil, LLC logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Brush and Pencil, LLC does not review or control third-party sites that link to or from the Site, and is not responsible for the contents of any third-party sites linked to or from the Site.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Brush and Pencil, LLC or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Brush and Pencil, LLC or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. You also may not, without Brush and Pencil, LLC ‘s prior written permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- All trademarks and registered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs courtesy of respective manufacturers. Brush and Pencil, LLC and the Circle of Service logo are trademarks of Brush and Pencil, LLC Copyright © 2002 Brush and Pencil, LLC.
- Microsoft and the Passport Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries and are used under license from Microsoft.
Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Brush and Pencil, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Brush and Pencil, LLC OR A Brush and Pencil, LLC AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- By accessing the Site and using the information therein available and/or by purchasing any products or services made available through this Site, you agree with Brush and Pencil, LLC, its service providers, agents, employees, successors, assigns, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and any content provider or offer or of goods or services on this Site or through any other associated activity, that ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE UNDER THE USER AGREEMENT AND ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY OF THESE PERSONS OR ENTITIES, WHETHER RELATED TO THE DESCRIBED TRANSACTIONS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION under the Code of Procedure of ARBITRATION-FORUM.COM (the “Code”) in effect at the time the claim is filed. The Code is available at http://www.arbitration-forum.com or can be obtained by calling 1-800-753-9448. Notwithstanding any choice of law provision included in this User Agreement, this arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16) and the New York Convention on the Enforcement of Arbitration Awards (9 U.S.C. §§ 201-208 or as codified in the jurisdiction where enforcement of the award is sought). Hearings shall be held as provided by the Code and if any In-person Hearing is required, it shall be held in Kingwood, TX. Each party shall bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration.
- Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to this Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with a parent or guardian. Brush and Pencil, LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Communications to Brush and Pencil, LLC
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Brush and Pencil, LLC for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Brush and Pencil, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Brush and Pencil, LLC or the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact:
Brush and Pencil, LLC
526 Kingwood Drive #193
Kingwood TX, 77339
Phone: 281 747 6045
Disagreement with These Terms and Conditions
- If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, please do not visit, browse, shop, access or otherwise use this Site.
Brush and Pencil, LLC Terms and Conditions of Sale
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (“SALE AGREEMENT”) VERY CAREFULLY.
- THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH Brush and Pencil, LLC. IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN).
Important Information About This Legal Contract
- This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Brush and Pencil, LLC. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to “you” or “your” shall relate to the Customer; references to “Brush and Pencil, LLC” shall relate to Brush and Pencil, LLC and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
- This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and Brush and Pencil, LLC relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by Brush and Pencil, LLC. Electronic records (including signatures), that are otherwise valid, shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting Brush and Pencil, LLC at the address provided below.
- In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
- THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TX, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN COUNTY, TX FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
Title; Risk of Loss
- Title to goods herein being purchased is retained by the seller until goods are paid for by the purchaser and at that time title passes to the purchaser. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Brush and Pencil, LLC is Brush and Pencil, LLC’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- If goods herein being purchased are being purchased for purposes of export, the Customer must obtain from the federal government certain export documentation before shipping to a foreign country. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported goods may vary or even be null and void for goods exported outside the United States. The Customer should inquire further regarding any questions. Any and all liability is only for the products purchased.
General Legal Disclaimer
- Brush and Pencil, LLC HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER BY Brush and Pencil, LLC IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
- Internet connectivity requires access services from an Internet access provider. Contact your local access provider for rates, terms and conditions.
- 56K modems are capable of 56Kbps downloads, however, current regulations limit download speed to 53Kbps.
Third-Party Product and Y2K Disclaimer
- All products sold by Brush and Pencil, LLC are third party products and are subject to the warranties and representations of the applicable manufacturers, including but not limited to Y2K compliance. Accordingly, Brush and Pencil, LLC makes no representation or warranty with respect to the Y2K compliance of products sold.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
- All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Brush and Pencil, LLC reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome!
- While Brush and Pencil, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Brush and Pencil, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to the Site’s accuracy. Brush and Pencil, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
- Brush and Pencil, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN. Brush and Pencil, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, Brush and Pencil, LLC IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE(S) UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) arising from or relating to this Sale Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Sale Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Sale Agreement), Brush and Pencil, LLC’s advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM (NAF) under the Code of Procedure of ARBITRATION-FORUM.COM (the “Code”) in effect at the time the claim is filed. The Code is available at http://www.arbitration-forum.com or can be obtained by calling 1-800-753-9448. Notwithstanding any choice of law provision included in this Sale Agreement, this arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16) and the New York Convention on the Enforcement of Arbitration Awards (9 U.S.C. §§ 201-208 or as codified in the jurisdiction where enforcement of the award is sought). Hearings shall be held as provided by the Code and if any In-person Hearing is required, it shall be held in Kingwood, TX. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. Each party shall bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration.
Orders; Payment Terms; Interest; Taxes
- Orders are not binding upon Brush and Pencil, LLC until accepted by Brush and Pencil, LLC. Terms of payment are within Brush and Pencil, LLC’s sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Brush and Pencil, LLC may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
- Shipping and handling charges on all orders vary; contact your Brush and Pencil, LLC account manager for our most current and competitive rates, options and shipping specials. For the Customer’s protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer’s credit card. In some circumstances, international shipping may be available. Call for details.
- NO REFUNDS – All sales are final.
- Credit card charges are processed online after ordering the products and/or services.