Colored Pencil Powder Blender (14 gr jar with sifter)
- Non-toxic, archival dry lubricant for colored pencil medium that allows artist to blend colors without the use of solvents.
- Works remarkably well on rigid toothy surfaces, such as sanded papers or toothy gessoes.
- Performs best with oil-based colored pencils. However, can be used with wax-based pencils as well, when pretreating the surface for subsequent pencil application.
- Apply with sponges or short bristle brushes.
- Powder Blender makes the colored pencil medium completely adjustable/correctible/erasable.
- Secure application with ACP Final or Textured Fixatives.
- Fisher 400
- UArt 500, 600, 800 grit
- Ampersand Museum Series Panel Pastelbord
- Canson Mi-Teintes Touch Sanded Paper
- Richerson’s Premium Pastel Surface
- Art Spectrum Colourfix Supertooth
- Pastel Premier Sanded Paper
List of readymade surfaces that work best with Powder Blender